DE Regional Safety Manager M/F in der Städteregion Aachen
Amazon - Vollzeitbeschäftigung
Start ab sofort - Online seit dem 10.07.2018
Karrierem?glichkeiten bei Amazon
Informationen zur Position
DE Regional Safety Manager M/F
stellt weltweit Mitarbeiter mit den unterschiedlichsten Qualifikationen ein.
Wir suchen die besten Talente.
DE Regional Safety Manager M/F
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets,we get our energyinventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company,customers can finddiscover anything they might want to buy online,endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now,have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators,Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs,we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better,more cost-effective.
We are looking for a
Regional Manager Safety DE (m/f)
The Regional Manager Safety DE will be responsible for our Fulfillment Center (FCs) Germany in achieving their objectives in ensuring a safehealthful working environment by identifying risksunsafe practices, leading continuous improvement initiatives,leading the Safety managers of each FC. By leveraging Lean principles, Safety Policies, 5S Standards, participating inoverseeing Safety Kaizen efforts,seeking to improve ergonomicserror-proof our processes to reduce risks, this position will assist Amazon in reaching our injury preventionglobal regulatory compliance goals.
This role reports to the EU EHS Directorwill be based in one of our Fulfillment Centers in Germany.
· Oversee DE safety performance metrics reportingcommunication
· Assist general management in communication, training,execution of the Safety & Environmental Programs throughout the German FC’s
· Ensure compliance to German law as it applies to Life Safety for all FC’s
· Review the DE Safety Policiesrevise as needed based on known risksimprovement opportunities identified through safety best practices
· Perform regular gap analysis to best justify funds for site safety improvementsreact to Associate feedback
· Ensure compliance to Safety programs such as Lockout Takeout, Fall Protection, Fire Prevention, Emergency ProceduresEvacuationother such programs for each FC
· Developimplement training programs to meet the needs of ManagersAssociates in regards to critical safety issues
· Developmaintain ergonomics programsneeded
· Analyze accident databuild prevention programs to impact accident trends
· Build managementemployee commitment for a Safety program through influence not authority
· Review Standard Operating Procedure changesmake Safety recommendations
· Conduct Job Hazard AnalysisJob Safety Analysis
· Interact with Workers Compensation third-party administrators in carrying out claims management
· Develop a positive working relationship with local Fire Departmentother local authorities as needed
· Manage consistentdisciplined incident investigationreporting
· Weekly metrics reporting to management teams
· Applying Lean tools to Safety: error-proof processes, analyze Safety trendscreate proactive plans to address key risks, use Pareto analysisother tools to monitordrive high-effectiveness Safety programs
As this is a DE based position, fluency German language knowledge is required. This position manages a group of Safety Managers who are located throughout Germany in our Fulfillment Centers. Working with general management this position also will oversee DE Safety Policiesrevise as needed based on known risksimprovement opportunities identified through safety best practices Safety & Environmental Excellence Program. Advocating for the needs of each region, this position will partner with the General Management in achieving a regional consistency around Safetyenvironmental execution, ensuring Amazon performs to all published SafetyEnvironmental standards. This position will maintain the DE Safety Policies, coordinate Safety initiatesdevelop the handbook for all Associatesoperations leaders to successfully execute to safetyenvironmental performance standards.
Degree as Safety Engineer
5+ years experience as Safety Manager in operational environment
Experience developing Safety and/or environmental policy, training,quality assurance materials
5+ years of increasing responsibilities in Safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production,service operations
Experience implementing Lean principlesprocess improvement in an operational environment.
Willing to travel, up to 30%
Validated leadership skills in a high-production environment
Forward thinking Manager with a high degree of customer service, thinking outside of the boxholding to company policiesgoals
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CVcovering letter (both written in English) by clicking “online bewerben”, stating your earliest start datesalary expectations separately in the applicant form.
By submitting your resumeapplication information, you authorize Amazon to transmitstore your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database,to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for thisother job vacancies.
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung die Referenznummer acjobs-st-16514 an.