Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Academia Segment DACH - Remote in der Städteregion Aachen
Thermo Fisher Scientific - Vollzeitbeschäftigung
Start ab sofort - Online seit dem 14.03.2019
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $22 billionapproximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleanersafer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to marketincrease laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher ScientificUnity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing conveniencecomprehensive services.
RSD Europe, part of the Customer Channels group, offers convenient access to the most comprehensive range of products, c. 1 million,services, allowing customers to increase their productivityefficiency. Our goal is to strengthen customersupplier value propositions to solidify our position as the premier global scientific supplies channel partnerlaboratory productivity enablerAs Academia Segment Regional Manager you are responsible for managing a team of Account Managers who sell research productsservices within a defined territory. The Regional Segment Manager will be responsible for ensuring the team has effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth within an existing customer base,assures market penetrationprofitability while achieving salesprofit forecasts. The Regional Segment Manager will complete account planningforecasting, analyze reports on business,manage performance of the team.
- Developexecute a strategictactical sales plan for your specified segment within the region to ensure revenuegross margin objectives are met
- Develop strategy to incorporatecompliment the Thermo Fisher objectivesthe overall segmentregion strategy
- Work to drive product sales to support supplier partnershipsactively promote core productsvalue added Services
-Effectivelyproactively manage account managers’ performance through regular reviews & other company-standard processes
- Manage the strategic direction for the overall region; Lead the sales team to drive sales strategies to meet planexpand business within assigned territory; Ensure team maintains a pipeline of opportunities to meetexceed sales objectiv
- Inform customers of supplyprice trendsassist in inventory control- A Bachelor’s degree in ScienceBusiness along with proven experience in sales, preferably in the research laboratory industryequivalent
- Proven leadership abilities with experience as people coachmentor
- Wealth of business understandingbusiness exposure
- Excellent interpersonalcommunication skills
- Full professional proficiency in EnglishGerman Full driver’s license with the ability to travel extensively (60-80% of time) to customerinternal meetings.
- Proficiency with Word, ExcelPowerPoint a must, Sales Force software a plus.
- Confident personality, able to effectively engage with customersmultiple stakeholders in our Matrix environment- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Outstanding careerdevelopment prospects
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvementinnovation
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung die Referenznummer acjobs-st-25421 an.