Sr. Program Manager Physical Security in der Städteregion Aachen
Amazon - Vollzeitbeschäftigung
Start ab sofort - Online seit dem 11.07.2018
Karrierem?glichkeiten bei Amazon
Informationen zur Position
Sr. Program Manager Physical Security
stellt weltweit Mitarbeiter mit den unterschiedlichsten Qualifikationen ein.
Wir suchen die besten Talente.
Sr. Program Manager Physical Security
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets,we get our energyinventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company,customers can finddiscover anything they might want to buy online,endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now,have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators,Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs,we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better,more cost-effective.
The Program Manager Physical Security is the primary vehicle for delivering physicalother security programsprojects. Working at the direction of the EMEA Senior Security Program Manager, you will be focused primarily on planning, coordinating,commissioning security programs in the EMEA region. The role will also involve driving security policystandards across the region. In addition, you will often be called upon to assist in new security initiatives.
The role can be based in Poland, Germany, France , Spain, Czech RepublicItaly.
The Program Manager Physical Security will focus on planning, designing,commissioning security endeavors throughout EMEA. This will include partnering with approved design firms to create the project plan, finalize system designs, andthe best security vendor to complete the project. Knowledgeapplication of Amazon Global Security Operations standardspolicies will be key for success in this role. While projects will be managed at the ground level by other Amazon resources, you will be responsible for establishing benchmarksensuring field teams are on track for completion of security projects. You will also coordinateassist in the commissioning of each security program across the region.
It is expected that the Program Manager Physical Security will always look for new technologiesimproved solutions for protecting the people, networks,property of Amazonsubsidiaries.
This position is an essential part of Amazon Global Securityis based in EU.
The qualified candidate for this role will be able to performhas had experience with the following:
· Writing detailed Physical Security design requirementsstandards.
· Interpreting Blue Prints for the purpose of applying company design standards.
· Interpreting Amazon Security Policiestranslating to real world applications.
· Drafting Scopes of Work, Project Bidding PackagesProject Budgets.
· Completing the final TestAcceptance of security systems.
· Pre-qualify Security Integrators.
· Work with supervisorsinternal customers to establish, provideagree on, clear goals, objectives,performance delivery outcomestimeline.
· Designs, develops,implements solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairschange outs.
· Buildsdeploys training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
· Coordinatesensure timely delivery of daily system support requirements with various support teams such as IT Security, Network EngineeringCorporate Systems.
· Researches, develops, designstests a variety of equipment, components, productssystems with the goal of fully optimizingleverage our investments.
· Experience in managing the operationinstallation of global physical security systems. Including experience in writing design specificationsstandards, technical manualsprocedures,developingdelivering training programs
· BS degree (or higher) in Electronic, ElectricalMechanical Engineeringequivalent
· Experience as a Physical Security Project Manager for large, complex, installations, is a must
· Experience in project management methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2)
· Deep understanding of AnalogIP CCTV, Card Access, Intrusion,Fire Systems.
· Experience with the Security Integrator Industry
· Proficiency in all Microsoft office
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Ability to stand long hours, lift 20 poundswork at times in an industrial environment
· PMP, CPP, PSPCISSP Certification
· Certification in Lenel Access Control Systems
· Lean Six Sigma
· French, German, SpanishItalian language skills are a plus
is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experienceskills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplifybuild.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriouslyrespects EUlocal data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USAone of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for thisfuture job vacanciesto pursue your recruiting process. at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application datapersonal background through a third party service provider.
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung die Referenznummer acjobs-st-17113 an.