Underwriting Assistant – London Market Risks (m/f/d) in der Städteregion Aachen
Liberty Specialty Markets - Vollzeitbeschäftigung
Start ab sofort - Online seit dem 07.09.2019
Liberty Mutual Reinsurance (LMRe)
www.libertyspecialtymarkets.com/reinsurance offers reinsurance products across key London Market, European, Latam, USother international locations. We provide brokersreinsureds with a broad product range through both the CompanyLloyd’s markets across four different platformshave approximately 200 dedicated reinsurance employees across 14 offices. We also benefitbeing part of Liberty Specialty Markets with its global network of approximately 65 officesover 1,850 employees.
We are one of the world’s leading specialist reinsurers with a commitment to helping our employees, brokersclients,the communities in which we livework, to prosper. At Liberty Mutual Reinsurance we create an environmentcareers can flourish – a place for people to learn, grow, develop,celebrate success.
We are recruiting for a full-time Underwriting Assistant in our London Market Risks (LMR) Team, which is a core business unit within LM Reis comprised of non-proportional treaty reinsuranceretrocession business. The clientele rangesLloyd’s SyndicatesLondon Market companies to Global Playersmedium sized local Reinsurers.
We are a recognised lead market for specific products covering Property, Marine, Energy, TerrorismPersonal Accident as well as Whole AccountUmbrella protections combining some of these classesdedicated solutions for our customers. Strong client/broker relationships, continuity, reliability, flexibilitya responsive claims service are some of our key business principlescornerstones of our success.
• Register incoming offersadminister Document Management Processes to agreed standards
• Data capture, completionverification in Underwriting ToolsDatabases
• Assist the Underwriters in technical underwriting including application of rating models
• Reviewcompilation of contract documentation (slip, wording, endorsement, contract certainty checks)
• Manage Benchmark Pricing & Liberty Rate Monitoring Systems (LRMS) for LMR
• Administration of client databaseclient files
• Preparation of information for client meetings
Risk Management & Controlling:
• Monitor key exposuresmovements against business plan capacity
• Verification of contract details captured in databases
• Improvement of data recording / capturingcontinuous monitoring of the account
• BachelorMaster degree in Economics, Mathematicsrelated field/equivalent work experience
• Good reinsurance knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Commitment, self-motivation, time-management
• Ability to interact effectively with colleaguesclients
• Solid GermanEnglish language skills
• Very good familiarity of MS Office applications
• Moderndynamic working environment in a Global Reinsurance Company
• Efficientcollaborative team
• Attractive salarybenefits package
• Extensive support for your personalprofessional development
• Excellent career opportunities
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung die Referenznummer acjobs-st-38242an.